10 Bollywood Items Numbers that we still dance to
An item number in Bollywood refers to the song, which serves no reference to the movie plot. Some of these Hottest Bollywood Item Numbers are the reason of the success of the movie. Although they also existed in the 40’s too, but usually they formed a part of the movie. In general they have existed exclusively as a promotional strategy.
1930’s to now-How item numbers have changed?
In the early 30’s these item numbers bought sensuality to the movie. However, the year 2010 two stars in the form of Munni and Sheila changed the definition of cinema for ever. From thereon, one item number is a part of almost every movie. Even though these songs are just for a few minutes, they form an integral part. Here are those two songs that changed the course of Bollywood.
Why are Item Numbers important?
Whether Munni or Sheila, these item numbers serve one important function. They are expected to pull crowds and are an integral part of any movie promotional strategy. Although individuals may judge these songs because of their content, they still are the life of every party. Here are 10 item songs that still we still can’t help dancing to the tune of. Earlier the item number just referred to a minimal dressed seductive lady dancing around male audience. With the camera focus on curvy moves the motive of these was only pleasure. Without any doubt, these item numbers represented female empowerment. Here are 10 of the most sensual and entertaining Bollywood songs of all times.
10 Item Numbers that we still love
- Madamiyan from Tevar : The sizzling chemistry between Arjun Kapoor and Shruti Hassan was clearly visible in Madamiyan . Even though the movie didn’t work at the box office, the song continues to be popular.
- Ram Chahe Leela Chahe from the movie Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela: It was a hot visual treat for the ex Miss World fans. The super hit movie was a work of excellent craftsmanship and fine acting. Although that would have been all but Priyanka’s seductive item set the stage on fire.
- Beedi from the movie Omkara:Beedi Jaliale from the movie Omkara became an overnight hit in no time. It is still popular and is still the party song on the dance Floors.
- Ang Laga De from the movie Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela: Another steamy number from the movie features seductive moves from Deepika and Ranbir.
- Dilbar Song from Satyamave Jayate: Song featuring John Ibrahim and Nora Fatehi Dilbar song is did full justice to pulling the crowd. Considered one of the Hottest Bollywood Item Numbers, the lyrics and the ambience was just the right fix
- Kamariya from Stree: The peppy song had all the Latka’s and Jhatka’s that the audience look in an Item number. Nora Fatehi was at her level best as she accomplished the song with finesse.
- Chamma Chamma from the movie ‘Fraud Saiyaan’: The ultra-modern song ‘Chamma Chamma’ is filmed on Elli AvrRam where she showcases her talent.
- Aashique Banaya Apne from movie Hate Story 4 became a rage because of Sunny Leone hot quotient.
- Do you Love me from Baghi 3:The item number features Disha Patani in her sexy avatar.
- Ijazat from One Night Stand: Ijazat song is from the movie the one night stand and features Sunny Leone.