Homeopathy, as a gentle system of alternative medicine, could save you from a lot of complications during your pregnancy. It offers a unique defence mechanism to the body since the remedies contain only a minute amount of the active ingredient in their preparation.
There are many factors that can trigger a few unwelcome changes in the body that can make pregnancy a lot more stressful experience. Homeopathy may shield you from such complication as it believes that symptoms of ill health are expressions of disharmony within the whole human system. It cures the system and not the disease alone.
Most popular homeopathy medicines during pregnancy
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite – It calms extreme anxiety
- Arnica: Heals the soft tissue damage
- Bellis Perennis: Effectively for treating sores and bruises
- Caulophyllum: Helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well calming anxiety while anticipating the birth
- Hypericum: Soothes nerve pains
- Staphysagria: Treats mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment
Consult your doctor
Homeopathic remedies are commonly available over the counter but they should be taken only after being prescribed by an experienced and qualified homeopath.