How to make Rice Flour Pack? Can we use Rice Flour Pack daily?
Rice flour is made by crushing down rice grains into a powder. It is a whole grain similar to wheat, oats, rye, spelled, and corn. Because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s considered the healthiest part of the grain. Rice Flour, just like any other flour is made by separating the three parts of the grain namely Bran, Endosperm and Germ. The resulting flour may have more or less bran and germ. Whole grain flour contains all three parts of the kernel. In “100 percent whole grain” flours, you’ll get all of the grain. Many rice flours that you buy from the grocery store are made from white rice unless the label notes brown rice. The bran and germ are removed from white rice, so all that remains is the starchy endosperm. Natural Face Pack provides the necessary nutrients so that you can have a fresh glowing skin. The current article focusses on the use of Rice Flour Face Packs to get a healthier and a a great skin. For best results it is recommended to apply it on a regular basis for 30 days wo witness the results.
What is Rice Flour Used For? Explore the benefits of Rice Flour
Rice flour skin Benefits
Here are sone of the many benefits you can reap of rice Fluor if used on a regular basis:
- Sun protection
- Acne and hyperpigmentation treatment
- Wound healing
- Oil absorption
Rice Flour Face Pack Benefits
Rice Flour Pack For Skin Whitening
As mentioned above, one needs to be regular in the use of Face pack to see positive results. Thus using in this pack on a regular basis would moderately make your skin smoother and fairer.
Rice Flour Pack For Oily Skin
Rice Flour help in maintaining the desired oil levels in the body. Application of Rice Flour Packs absorb the excess oil just leaving enough for skin nourishment. Here are the 7 steps to make a Rice Flour Pack For Oily Skin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the rice flour.
- Add 1 tablespoon of gram flour to it
- Take 1 lemon and add the juice to form a paste.
- Add a little bit of brown sugar to this paste
- Add rose water to make the paste smooth.
- Apply this paste to your face slowly and massage
- Keep it on your face for 10 minutes and then wash it away.
Rice Flour Pack For Dry Skin
Application of Dry Flour helps to remove the dead skin and whiten the dry face. Here is the way to make a Rice Flour Pack for Dry Skin
- Take 1 tablespoon of the rice flour.
- Add 1 tablespoon of curd to it.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of honey to this mixture.
- Mix it well and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Massage your face with this paste and keep it as it is for 10 minutes.
- Wash it away with normal water.
Rice Flour Pack For Sensitive skin
One of the most peculiar things of a sensitive skin is its reaction to so many things. One could be sensitive to so many things, which could vary from Oils to Medicated Shampoos Here is how you would make a Rice Flour face pack for sensitive skin/
- Take the amount of rice flour as required by your face.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey to this flour.
- Add 1 tablespoon rose water to this mixture
- Massage this mixture on your face for 5 minutes in a circular motion
- Keep it on the face for 10 minutes and wash it away with cold water.
- Make sure to not use it on your eyes.
Rice Flour Scrub Pad for Exfoliation
Rice Flour Pad is the most ideal way to exfoliate your skin. In order to make a Rice Flour Scrub, here is what you need to do.
- Take 1/2 cup of rice flour
- Take fresh aloe vera leaves and slice them
- Dip one piece into the rice flour and start scrubbing it on your face.
- This is one of the best scrubbers to make your skin feel hydrated and refreshed.
Rice flour face packs for Antiaging function
Rice flour pack to get rid of wrinkles
Egg Whites and Rice Flours are are great combination. Together they help get rid of wrinkles and act as an Anti-Ageing.
Take one tablespoon of rice flour, mix egg whites from two eggs and beat them into a thick paste. Apply the paste, let it dry for a few minutes, and then rinse it off. This will take care of wrinkles and act as an anti-ageing agent.
- Take almost 1 full tablespoon of rice flour. Add 2 spoons of curd/yogurt to it.
- Add 1 spoon of raw honey to it and mix well till forms a paste-like structure.
- Apply this paste to your face gently to form a mask-like coating
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it away with cold water.
- Use this twice a week to see good results.