Adipurush 500 crore budget turns out costlier than Rajjamouli’s Bahubali
Adipurush is the Bahubali actor Prabha’s next movie. Prabhas shall enact the role of Lord Rama, while Saif Ali Khan, Kriti Sanon, and Sunny Singh play the part of Raavan, Sita, and Hanuman respectively. Adipurush hits the theatre floors next year in January. The movie shall begin its campaigning in the October month. Recently the movie director opened up on why he chose Prabhas to play the role of Rama. Prabhas demands for Adipurush include his exorbitant fee of 120 crores.
Prabhas demands for Adipurush 120 crores startle its makers
Ever since Prabhas’s movies bahubali and its sequel became massive hits, the market value has gone up by a huge margin. Even though his movies after Bahubali failed to perform. Despite the failure of the movies Saaho and Radhe Shyam, he still hasn’t gone down below Rs 100 crore for Adipurush. Rather the figure is expected even more. According to some reports Prabhas took home Rs 120 crore for the role of Lord Rama. Also it is said that the high salary is because of the actor’s PAN-India Appeal which is justified.
Director opens up on choosing Prabhas for Lord Rama role
Adipurush’s director opened up about selecting Prabhas for the role of Lord Rama. According to him, he felt an inherent purity of soul in Rama’s character that reflects calmness. Here is what he had to say,” I have tried to understand Prabhu Ram to the best of my ability and I will keep on understanding for the rest of my life. To my knowledge, eyes are a reflection of the heart and Prabhas is such a pure soul that his eyes are calm. With his eyes, I got closest to my imagination of Prabhu Ram. Every time I cut to him, his soul gets reflected through his eyes, and that’s extremely pure,” Om had said. Prabhas is one of the most in-demand actors in India right now.
Huge budget for Adipurush
Touted as India’s costliest film, Prabhas’s Adipurush is aid to have cost around Rs 500 crores. Besides the cost, the movie is said to have heavy VFX effects. Besides Adipurush Prabhas is also acting opposite Shruti Hassan in Salaar. Additionally,, the actor has a role in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Spirit and Maruthi’s Raja Deluxe. Movie budget has reached massively and one of the reasons is Prabhas demands for Adipurush.
Some Unknown facts about Bahubali actor Prabhas
Prabhas enjoys a mass appeal with his fans. Even the debacle of Radhe Shyam could not lessen his strength. Although he is active on social media, here are some lesser-known facts about Prabhas that might surprise you and probably get you to know a little more about the star. Owing to actors popularity he has demanded a whopping 120 crores as his fees.
- His full name is Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas Raju Uppalapati.
- Baahubali was not his first Bollywood movie. He made a cameo appearance in Action Jackson.
- First south Indian actor to have a wax statue at Madam Tussauds, Bangkok.
- He studied engineering, wanted to be a hotelier, but became an actor.
- While shooting Bahubali, he did not sign any movie
- Prabhas gained about 30 kgs for Bahubali.
- He even refused an endorsement worth Rs 5.5 crores to concentrate on Bahubali
- The aactor made a Volleyball court in his house to prepare for the Movie
- His wanted to give his all and for that he took training from Mr World 2010 Lakshman Reddy
- Bahubali fame actor is a big Robert De Niro’s fan.
Also read: Prabhas plays a double in Salaar