Know some Common Symptoms of Malaria and Dengue
The female mosquito causes Malaria and Dengue. It is a bite from two threatening mosquito species that cause both diseases. While Anopheles mosquito causes the Malaria through the injection of a parasite named Plasmodium is passed onto humans, Dengue is a viral disease caused when an infected Aedes mosquito bites someone.
The common symptoms between Malaria and Dengue
Signs and symptoms of malaria may include
- A general feeling of discomfort
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle or joint pain
- Rapid breathing
- Rapid heart rate
Signs and symptoms of Dengue may include
- High fever
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands
- Muscle, joint, or bone pains so severe that dengue
Dengue and malaria mostly happens during monsoon. Get yourself tested with previa in case of any symptoms. Book your home appointment.#PreviaLabs #HealthyLifeStyle #Who #India #Previa #IndiasFastestGrowingLabNetwork #LabServiceProvider #Diagnosis #Tests #Lab #Trusted pic.twitter.com/naYMQknJtd— Previa Labs (@previalabs) June 28, 2022
Dengue fever, also known as break-bone fever can vary from mild to severe. The more severe forms include dengue shock syndrome and dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF). Patients who develop more serious forms of Dengue fever are usually hospitalized.
Malaria can be controlled and treated if diagnosed early on. Malaria has an incubation period of 7 days while dengue varies. Dengue Malaria symptoms can start with mosquito bites and sometimes ends with the death of the person. The mosquito can bite you anywhere resulting in severe complications.
Prevention Tips for Malaria and Dengue
Mosquitoes are the common enemy to prevent Malaria and Dengue; the prevention tips are also related. It can be due to various reasons like open drains, gutters, water-filled areas, leaking pipes protruding outside the wall, and much more.
After the monsoon and during the summer season, mosquitoes attack the most. Therefore, in order to protect yourself from Malaria and Dengue disease and symptoms, follow these prevention tips religiously.
- Cover your arms and legs as much as possible. The fear-loading animal is too threatening to be taken for granted. Therefore, it is preferable to wear long pants and shirts and prevent dangerous mosquito bites. Remember, one bite from the mosquito is enough to spread the disease.
- Avoid traveling to places where Malaria and Dengue outbursts have occurred. Be responsible and tell your family members to be very strict in this matter.
- You must use the windows and the doors of your kitchen, bathroom, and living rooms. Do not forget the windows and doors on your second floor if you have rooms there. It is obvious but helpful in preventing the mosquitoes from barging in unison. This will keep the mosquitoes at bay and resist entry. Fix the gaps if any on doors or windows too.
- Use a mosquito net in the bedroom. Wherever you go mosquitoes will follow. So, before you sleep, it is better to make arrangements and cover yourself and your family under the mosquito net. This is helpful indeed.
- Another important thing to do is to keep the surrounding clean and hygienic. Keep the garbage and any other kind of waste away. Also, remember to keep your kitchen and bathroom clean.
- This is again obvious but many times forget – To avoid collecting water and leave it for long periods. It can be for any purpose. Water from the leaking AC pipes, too much water in the flower pots, kids playing water games, bucket full of water left outside.
Also Read : What Is Dengue Fever? Know Everything About The Disease