Let’s have an honest and open discussion about how people are dating in their quest to find a long-term relationship. Something is just not right and that is the reason while most of the times dates are turning out to be more of a heart burning experience than anything else.
Don’t waste your time, body, or soul. Ok, soul might be a bit exaggerative, but now that I got your attention, let’s proceed with this conversation.
1. Timing is everything. Always remember – time is a commodity you can’t get back. Do not waste time on someone who are not these for you in the way you need them to be. Let them go. The more energy, time, and effort you waste on them, the more it prevents you from moving forward.
2. Sex is important but… Don’t hurry. Don’t make it too easy for your partner. Let them earn their space in your bed. Tease them, make them wait, let them up their game and then the whole experience is going to be a lot better than expected.
You know how it is when you can have something all of the time, it becomes less desired. It becomes about what is next versus what is available and in front of you.
3. It’s not just massage, remember! More often this is code for I want to have sex with you. Now if that is what you want to do, go for it but with eyes wide open. and if you aren’t trying to have sex then depend on your massage therapist until you decide you want to sleep with that person.
4. Say no to ambiguities. Avoid those who are not clear in their heads about you. Don’t limit your options for someone who isn’t willing to make you their main option.
5. First discover yourself. Spend some time with yourself. Go out alone sometimes. It’s easier to be approached when you are on your own versus with your gang. Be generous in offering a compliment.
6. Take one step at a time. Let the time decide. Go with the flow. Go on a date. Enjoy yourself. Relax and be in the moment. Let things evolve naturally between the two of you. True love takes time.
In the nutshell, be yourself and enjoy the life.