The Indian Institute of Technology shall release the GATE 2023 admit card on its website. The candidates can download the card on the website. Know the latest details including the date, time and updates about the exam.
GATE 2023 Registration commenced in the month of August 2022. All the eligible candidates seeking admission for Post Graduate Courses in IIT’s, and other nationwide institutes can apply. All the interested candidates filled their respective Application forms through the GATE portal by logging in on the official site. The last date for the completion of application form was September 30, 2022. Details of GATE 2023 Exam notifications are updated on the official site. GATE 2023 admit card release date along with the official notification on the GATE 2023 Exam. here as per the GATE official website. Also, the candidates can check the Exam Dates, Registration Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, updated Syllabus and Two-Paper Combination.
Process to Download the Admit card
Candidates can download the GATE Admit Card through the institute’s portal. In order to download the admit card, here are the 4 steps.
Steps to download the GATE Admit Card
In order to download GATE admit card , here are the five steps.
- Use the GOPAS Login portal.
- Fill in GATE enrollment ID.
- Enter the Password
- Click Submit.
- Download Admit Card
Important FAQ’s about GATE 2023
- Mock Test: IIT Kanpur has already released the mock test papers of the GATE 2023 exam on the official website. And now the candidates can practice for the exam. Besides, they can also get familiar with the pattern of the exam. Candidates don’t need to login credentials to attempt the GATE 2023 mock test. A default login ID and password will already be entered to attempt GATE mock tests 2023. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for the latest updates on the GATE 2023 admit card.
- Pattern: GATE Exam shall be a computer-based test with MCQ’s, Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 65 questions in the GATE exam.
- Important Instructions: Some important instructions for the candidates on the day of the examination are as follows. They are expected to carry one photo ID proof, GATE 2023 admit card copy. Also, they are expected to reach at least 45 minutes before the examination center.
No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the examination is concluded.
No electronic devices such as mobile phones, watches, etc will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Identification: Candidates have to carry their one photo ID proof along with GATE admit card 2023 while appearing in the examination. Indian students can carry any Photo ID from the following,
Aadhaar Number, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, Original College ID, Employee Identification Card
Driving License, Passport, Employee ID and. Government Issued ID