KBC 14 2022 details-All you need to know?
KBC’s registration started April 9, 2022-Highlights
KBC 14 2022 registration started yesterday. Interested candidates can register on SONY LIV App. They can participate in KBC play in order to be a contestant. The ever-popular show hosted by the megastar Amitabh Bachchan Register released the first question. The participants should answer the question within 24 hours.KBC shall share 8 questions from April 9th to April 17th.
KBC 14 2022 is back. The show went on air on April 9 at 9 PM
Kaun Banega Crorepati is one of the longest-running shows on Television. Additionally Amitabh Bachchan anchoring the show increases its appeal amongst the audiences. Kaun Banega Crorepati is the Indian version of the American show ” Who wants to be a millionaire?”This year the same amount of money Rs 7 crores is likely to be up for grabs. The prize money has still not been declared. V’s long-Last year, the grand prize was Rs 7 crore and this time too it is expected to be there for the taking. KBC chooses its contestants through an open process, which has various rounds. However, the first round begins with registration and the KBC Play Along segment, which will open on April 9 at 9 pm.
KBC 14 2022 registration details:Steps and Details
A participant can register through the following steps:
- Download Sony Liv app to your phone
- Select the choice of your language
- Complete your details such as Name, Age, mobile, State and Educational Qualification.
- Professional Details
- Also each day one question is posted and Participants need to answer it in 24 hours.
- The questions shall be shared from April 9 to April 17.
- Subscribers of Airtel, BSNL, IDEA and Jio can answer through SMS 50903 and The SMS’s in the format” KBC Correct Choice Age Gender> KBC <A/B/C/D>.