Bollywood Actress Shilpa advices everyone to look for Body Deteriorating signals, learn to relax and enjoy the moments.
Shilpa Shetty is an ardent advocate of fitness and Yoga. Even before it became a trend with the masses, she had been actively following it. Subsequently, she constantly shares her fitness updates on a regular basis. With a simple life motto, ‘ Swasth Raho Mast Raho’, (Stay Healthy and Enjoy Life), she had been vocal about making conscious health choices and decisions.
Shilpa’s mental health mantra is simple, stay focused on what the body indicates . Actress and current judge Shilpa advises everyone to listen to their body’s needs and not overstretch themselves. Her picture on the roots of a tree in a meditative pose just proves that.
Focus and Willpower is Shilpa’s Mental Health Mantra to success is what Shilpa advises everyone
Shilpa Shetty continuously suggests the importance of making conscious wellness-related choices. In her latest post, she shared with her fans the necessity to be focused. Shilpa has been advocating fitness and yoga since long. Even before it became a fad, the fit actor constantly shared her fitness routine, healthy recipes, and health tips on social media for her fans. In her latest social media post, Shilpa shared the importance of being focused. She has stressed the need to be consistent . ‘The most important qualities one needs to achieve their goals are ‘focus’, ‘willpower’, and ‘consistency’.
Besides she also shed on the importance of the trait of Mental Positivity. Shilpa’s mental health Mantra lets one keep a check on their mental health. She shared the motto ‘ Unsettling Things Happening All Around Us.” A couple of days ago Shilpa shared a Yoga Video of hers in the warrior pose in Dubai.
Also Read: Mallika Sherawat’s Viral Yoga Video
How to do Virabhadrasana?Shilpa demonstrates in Video
In order to reap the benefits of Yoga Asana, it should be done the right way. Shilpa demonstrated the same in a Video.
Correct Way to do Virabhadrasana, learn from Shilpa
Here are the various steps to perform the Yoga Asana
- Stand erect keeping both legs apart
- Place your right foot at 90 degrees angle with the toes pointing out while keeping your left foot at 45 degrees angle.
- Bring your hands at shoulder level and keep them parallel to the ground with palms facing upwards.
- Exhale, bend your right knee, and look towards your right hand.
- Keep your hip square and the right thigh parallel to the ground with your knee and ankle forming a straight line but make sure that your knee does not go ahead of your ankle.
- Stretch your arms to join your palms above your head and look in their direction while gently pushing your pelvis down.
- Breathe normally, hold onto the pose for 10 to 15 seconds, then exhale and gently bring your hands down from the sides.
- Repeat this pose on the left side, with your left leg in the front and the right one at the back.
What is Virabhadrasana and its benefits?
Virabhadrasana or the Warrior Pose stretches your limbs and thus energies the system. It stretches your limbs and opens your chest and lungs in addition to extending hips, groins and shoulders and improving stability and balance. It also stimulates your abdominal organs. One of the most important asanas, benefits people who do desk jobs, for it stimulates metabolism and restores the spine. It helps in releasing the stress out of frozen shoulders almost immediately, strengthens and tones the lower back muscles, along with the muscles in the arms and legs, and also improves body balance.
Which precautions should you take?
Before embarking on Yoga Asana, it is advised to consult your physician. These should not be attempted by people who have a weak heart or have suffered a knee or a Hip Injury as the pose may make the tissues around the hips and the knees tear if one is injured.