5 Major Player battles to watch out
Both CSK (Chennai Super Kings) and (SRH) SunRisers Hyderabad have not won a single match as yet.Both the teams are playing on April 9th.Chennai Super Kings lost third time in as many matches.Punjab Kings demolished CSK in the 11th over.The spectators are eagerly awaiting the CSK vs SRH match to catch the heroics of Dhoni. Besides ,should not eliminate players like Ravindra Jadeja, Bravo and Malik.Also, this is the first time in 4 years, opponents have bowled CSK under 20 overs.Further, Kolkata Knight Riders and Lucknow Supergiants also beat them.Likewise, Sunrisers Hyderabad suffered equal number of losses against their opponents.In either case, both eagerly wait to put the first points on the points table. Earlier Sunrisers Hyderabad lost to Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Supergiants.
Another important element of CSK vs SRH match is that MS Dhoni is no longer the team captain.Ravindra Jadeja’s reign as captain of Chennai Super Kings started with three consecutive defeats.Also, Kane Williamson’s led SRH has lost both their matches played so far this season.Chennai Super Kings bowling is their shortcoming so far. The team management should work on it.CSK is missing Deepak Chahar missing.In addition there is a lack of pace and variety. Punjab Kings bundled CSK for a paltry score of 124. The defeat was their second biggest defeat in IPL.
Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad are working to get their records straight.In either case, the battle is between CSK’s batting and SRH bowling.The CSK-SRH match shall in fact be a battle between these 5 pairs.
CSK vs SRH:5 Pairs you need to look out for
- Rituraj Gaikwad and Bhuvneshwar Kumar:Regardless of the teams, both Rituraj and Bhuvneshwar have awesome records in the IPL. Both have struggled in the tournament so far.
- MS Dhoni vs T Natarajan:Natarajan is the only SRH bowler to dismiss Dhoni in the last three seasons.Natarajan has troubled Dhoni in the past and is expected to carry the onslaught.While Natarajan is a death over specialist and Dhoni is equal lethal in the death overs.
- Dwayne Bravo vs Kane Williamson:Dwayne Bravo bowled Kane Williamson during the battles between CSK and SRH.Dwayne trapped Kane Williamson twice, leg before wicket.Chennai Super Kings lack a death play bowler. Williamson shall look to exploit this weakness early.
- Robin Uthapa vs Umran Malik:CSK’s Robin Uthapa has been one of the most consistent batters this IPL. While he shot a fast 28 against KKR ,he added another 50 to his kitty. However, he was bowled cheaply against the PBKS.In contrast, Sunriser’s SRH fast bowler Umran Malik shall look forward to bank on him.
- Mooed Ali vs Washington Sundar:Finally Mooed Ali and Washington Sundar are the players to watch this IPL 2022.The English player destroyed the opponent’s bowling. He played a massive role in CSK’s success. Moeen shall look forward to unsettle SRH’s Washington Sundar.Not only did he justify his number 3 position, he demolished the bowling attack too. This year SRH off-spinner, however, has some fine tricks up his sleeve and would look to unsettle Moeen.