Detox your body after a hangover with Detox Drinks
The detoxification assists with any withdrawal symptoms a person might experiences when they are trying to stop taking the drugs to which they have an addiction. Detox your body often for it helps to run your body functions smoothly. Detox drinks may boost health, aid in weight loss, and support the body’s natural detoxification processes, but this is different from medical detoxification.
Does detox actually work?
- Detox drinks may improve a person’s liver removes toxins from your body
- Detox drinks may help a person lose weight
- These drinks help people lose weight by significantly reducing the number of calories they consume is unsustainable. Typically, people who undertake such calorie-restrictive diets put the weight back in the medium-to-long term.
- Detox drinks may not be getting the nutrition they require to keep their body healthy.
- Have you spent the last week partying, drowning in alcohol, and delighting with sugar and crabs? Well, then now it’s time to Detox and flushes out those toxins from your body.
Detox your body through these 5 drinks. Help your body flush out toxins and allow you to make a fresh start
- Water- There is no better way to detox than with good-old water! Water promotes good digestion by dissolving toxins and waste particles in the body and flushing them out through the digestive tract.
- Apple-cinnamon water- There is nothing that apples cannot do. Its high bioactive chemical compounds found in plants and pectin content flush out toxins from the body—especially food additives and trace metals.
- Mint lemonade- We know what you’re thinking—nimbu pani, in winter? But since both mint and lemon are loaded with benefits and they fight indigestion and toxins effectively—they had to figure on the list.
- Cucumber mint Detox drink- Mint improves the flow of bile in the stomach when paired with antioxidant-rich cucumber and lemon can help cure toxic overload. Also, cucumbers are high in antioxidants and other nutrients, and thus help protect the body from oxidative stress.
- Pomegranate juice- Pomegranate juice is high in Vitamin C. This juice has three times the antioxidant activity of red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice accounts for higher antioxidant activity in the body thus helping in detoxification.
- Ginger tea- A true-blue winter drink, ginger tea is used in a lot of Detox diets because it cleanses the body by stimulating digestion, increases circulation, and causes sweating thus helping in detoxification. Ginger can treat a wide range of diseases via immunonutrition and anti-inflammatory responses.