There is a raging debate all over the world, India included, whether wearing a Hijab is a regressive practice. There are people in favour of it and there are lot other who oppose the practice of wearing a Hijab signalling it as a sign of a medieval mindset. The debate looks absolutely pointless as Hijab is just like any other fashion accessory. If done well, it will add to your style quotient and make you a centre of attraction wherever you go.
You don’t believe us? Sounds astonishing? Have a look at this and make up your mind now to go for a Hijab whenever you step out of your home next time. Here we go –
Sombre Hijab looks for winters
Winter is here and it’s that time of the year when you grab those warm sweaters, cool hoodies and cardigans from your wardrobe. Below are some tips to wear sweaters and cool hoodies with the latest hijab style:
– Go for some sombre colour to wear like sweet light green that matches your sweater outfit, team them with denim for an elegant look.
– You can even go for any cool street style look. You may also go for a hijab design with a hoodie and pair them with any sneakers.
Glamorous hijab style
This kind of style is perfect for those women who want to add a little bit of glam to their fashionable-day looks. Below are some tips to look glam with hijab style –
– Pick any tiny polkas on a fabric that is soft to touch. Pair them up with classic oversized sunglasses and a good designer handbag.
– Also adding the nude red lip shade makes you ready to glam.
– Try to include denim jackets in your hijab outfits, you can pair with any underneath and white speakers it looks casual cool.
Intense hijab looks
These kinds of style are perfect for those who want to look ultra chic. Below is some stunning way to grab a printed maxi dress with a hijab design:
– Go for bold printed maxi dress with long sleeves, intense in color, like sweet yellow and match the color of your hijab with it.
Classic hijab style
Coat are wrappers should be in your list, to look classic and chic.
Below are some tips to wear coats and wrappers with latest hijab styles.
– Pick a hijab soft grey or pastel grey colour with a nude coat , it will add charm in your overall looks.
– For cloaked outfits, wear a darker shade of hijab.
Hijab style for skirt lovers
Everyone loves to wear skits with different hijab style, you can paired them up with any appropriate top.
– Below are some tips to wear skirts with hijab design:
– Wear a blazer over your top and skirt, add pair of boots to add a spark to your overall looks.
Edgy hijab looks for working women
For working women, edgy hijab looks are the flavour of the season. They should go for the classic shirt, pair them with trousers and comfortable formal footwear. Team all of this with a luxe fabric hijab for that ‘oh-you-look-stunning’ looks.
Layered hijab for long dress or jumpsuit
Doing an experiment with hijab styling is what the doctor has ordered. You should always try and break the monotonous ways of wearing a Hijab. It’s always a delight when you use your creative styles to make the works sit up and notice. Here are some tips that you should try –
– Go for the material like silk, chiffon and georgette that goes with your jumpsuit or long dress.
– Experiment with mixing and matching different colors of hijab for a modern look.
Indo western hijab style for a traditional look
Indo western is a style that is always in vogue. A long kaftan gives an Islamic vibe while a long kurta makes is look absolutely unique and with a flavour of the Indian sub-continent.
Here are some tips –
– Go for fresh and earthy colors to carry a hijab. The dull and bright colors should be avoided, as they make your outfit outdated.
– Wear traditional crafted kaftan and kurta, team them with embroidered hijab, carry with some traditional jewellery and juttis to complete the most admired Indo-western look.