Ever wonder how these Bollywood divas manage to keep their healthy and long curls? Read on to find out Home Remedies tips and tricks shared by Bollywood celebrities on ways to combat hair fall.
Bollywood divas manage to have frizz-free, long and curled hair despite facing the dryer’s heat, sprays, and chemicals, on an almost regular basis. Managing tresses is a decently tough job, and calls for frequent hair care. From the roots to the tips, ensuring overall healthy hair is necessary.
Many Bollywood celebrities have shared some home remedies and tricks on how they manage to keep hair fall at bay. While we may think that using expensive products does the trick, the real routine is quite traditional and can be followed at home. Check out a collated list of a few of Home remedies for hair that the celebrities use.
The leading lady of Bollywood is quite famous for her home remedies for long hair and has often been asked about her secret for the same. Deepika goes for deep-conditioning with coconut-based hair oil. She has been following this practice since childhood and thus has the bouncy and voluminous hair we all crave for.
Jacqueline had shared the secret of her bouncy and long hair. She said she uses an egg white mask for hair and goes for a beer shampoo for the rinse.
Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput is quite an influencer on social media. Like Deepika, Mira is also a fan of hot-oil CHAMPI to ensure the required nourishment. When she was going through her post-pregnancy hair fall, Mira chose to stick with all-natural remedies including massaging her hair with oils of coconut, lavender, argan, and almonds.
Home Remedies to Reduce Hair Fall
Home remedies have always worked! Remember when Grandma used to apply eggs to your hair? That always created an impact on your hair and prevented hair fall. Following are some of the home remedies that are the best hair fall treatments and can help you stop your hair fall eventually.
- Fermented rice water – Fermented Rice Water is considered to be the best remedy for all types of hair and their diverse range of hair problems. It is found to have a lot of benefits and is used in a lot of beauty products because it has an endless list of benefits. It is vitamin-rich, repairs damaged hair cells, suitable PH level to reduce hair fall and make hair stronger, and is filled with antioxidants.
- Aloe Vera Gel- Aloe Vera has multiple healing properties and has been sued for ages to treat various hair conditions like oily hair, dry hair, hair fall, dandruff, itchy scalp, etc. You can apply aloe vera gel on your hair with various ingredients like yogurt, vitamin E capsules, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil.
- Onion- Onions contain sculpture that helps promote the production of collagen and in turn, collagen helps in improving hair health. You can use onion juice or onion oil in various DIY hair care masks.
- Amla- It is a rich source of vitamin C and it helps strengthen your hair follicles from the inside. You can either apply it to your hair or consume it as a part of your diet for healthy, voluminous hair.
- Bamboo- Bamboo is known for its strength & flexibility. It helps strengthen hair and get beautiful, healthy hair. Using products that have bamboo extracts in them can make your stronger and healthier hair and reduce hair fall.
Also read: Damaged hair care tips during humid weather