American multinational Tech giant Apple is known for its innovative inventions. iPhone, iPad and accompanying accessories have just revolutionized the world. Recently Apple has introduced the new HomePod.
Equipped with some of the unique features such as Siri capabilities and top-end audio quality, the new speaker is set to deliver an incredible sound experience. Without doubt, Apple’s new speaker offers advanced audio to deliver a great listening experience, including support for immersive Spatial Audio tracks. Apple’s speaker helps the users to create smart home automations using Siri and also helps detect smoke or levels of carbon monoxide in the house. Also, the users can check temperature and humidity in a room all hands-free.
Seamless and Beautiful Design complementing any space
Any of Apple products are manufactured not only with a sense of accuracy, but also aesthetics. Some of features of Apple’s Homepod that sets it apart from its competitors are as below:
Apple HomePod Salient Features
- Refined Design with transparent mesh fabric.
- Backlit touch surface that illuminates from edge to edge.
- Available in white and midnight color made with 100 percent recycled mesh fabric.
- Backlit Touch Surface.
- Incredible audio quality, with rich, deep bass and stunning high frequencies.
- Powerful Acoustic Experience, with a high-excursion woofer, powerful motor, internal bass-EQ mic, and beamforming five-tweeter array.Room Sensing Technology enables the device to recognize sound reflections from nearby surfaces.
- Users can listen to a catalog of over 100 million songs with Apple Music.
- Elevated Experience with Multiple HomePod Speakers
- Easy Syncing with Apple Tv for an impactful Home Theatre experience.
- 100 percent recycled gold — a first for HomePod — in the plating of multiple printed circuit boards and 100 percent recycled rare earth elements in the speaker magnet.
Compatibility of Homepod
HomePod (2nd generation) is compatible with the following devices versions and later.
List of devices Apple Homepod is compatible with
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- Apple iPhone 8
- iOS 16.3
- iPad Pro
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPadOS 16.3
Price and Availability of Apple Homepod
HomePod (2nd generation) is available for $299 (US) from online Apple Stores and through Apple Store App in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the UK, the US, and 11 other countries and regions starting today, with availability beginning Friday, February 3. Customers in the US get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple with Apple Card.